Lots of fun for remarkably little money
The Montafon Summer Card
The international Regional Card entitles the holder to the unlimited use of the following leisure facilities for a period of between 3 and 14 consecutive days. New for the first time this year, the card also includes the Brandnertal!
- Cable cars and chairlifts in the Montafon, Bludenz, the Brandnertal and the Klostertal, as well as the Schnifisberg cable car in the Walgau (during scheduled service hours)
- Public transport – Local scheduled buses in the Montafon; post buses and regional buses in the Brandnertal, Großes Walsertal, Klostertal, and Walgau as far as Feldkirch Montafonerbahn railway (Bludenz – Schruns) and ÖBB (Austrian national railways): Feldkirch – Bludenz – St. Anton am Arlberg.
- Note: also valid on Verkehrsverbund Tirol buses on the section Silvretta - Kops. Please note: Walkers’ buses and the Montafoner Nachtexpress (night bus) are NOT included in this package.
- Toll exemption on the Silvretta Alpine Highway for card holders travelling by private car/motor bike or bus.
- Public outdoor swimming pools - Alpenbad Montafon in Schruns-Tschagguns, Rätikonbad Vandans, Freibad Partenen, Freizeitpark Mountain Beach (leisure park) in Gaschurn, Allwetterbad Aquarena (all weather baths) in St. Gallenkirch, Schwimmbad Braz, Schwimmbad Dalaas, Alvierbad Brand and Almpark Klösterle
- Museums – Tourism Museum Gaschurn, Folklore Museum Schruns, Frühmesshaus Bartholomäberg, Mining Museum Silbertal, Winter Sports Collection Tschagguns, Klostertal Museum in Wald am Arlberg, Town Museum Bludenz, Paarhof Buacher in Bürserberg
- 25 % discount on standard round-trip excursion prices with Vorarlberg Lines – Lake Constance Boat Trips on Bregenz Bay as well as the Three Countries Panorama Cruise (excluding scheduled services and refreshments). No discounts are applicable in the event of any additional associated costs, such as refreshments, being incurred in connection with any of the above.